Go to setting
1. Select the Gear icon in the upper-right corner of the Gmail screen.
2. Choose See all settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. Go to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab
4. In the Forwarding section, select Add a forwarding address
5. Enter the email address you want to forward future Gmail messages to and then select
6. Select Proceed in the pop-up window, then select OK.
7. Gmail sends a confirmation email to the address you want to forward to. Open it and
select the link to confirm the request.
8. Select Forward a copy of incoming mail to.
9. Select the field next to When messages are accessed with POP to tell Gmail what to do
with forwarded messages. Select one of the following options from the drop-down menu:
10. Keep Gmail's copy in the Inbox instructs Gmail to leave the original message in your
Gmail inbox as new and unread.
11. Mark Gmail's copy as read leaves messages in the Gmail inbox but marks messages as