Change your password
- Open your Google Account. (sign in may be required)
- Select "Security" On the left and side
- under "Signing in to Google" select " Password" (Sign in may be required)
- Enter your new password in the appropriate fields
- Select "Change Password"
Reset your password
1. Follow the steps to recover your account. You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account and an email will be sent to you. If you don’t get an email:
- Check your Spam or Bulk Mail folders
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
- To request another email, follow the steps to recover your account .
- Check all email addresses you might've used to sign up or sign in to your account.
2. Choose a password that you haven't already used with this account. Learn how to create a strong password.