Every 30 days, you will be prompted to enter your 2 Factor authentication code in order to login to your google account and your exclaim account. When prompted, please follow the option listed below that applies to you.
Using WinAuth from Windows
- Locate the WinAuth icon on your Desktop
- Double click on the icon
- Click on the refresh button to the right of the account you are trying to access. This will generate six digit code.
- Enter the six digit code in the prompted box.
Using Google Authenticator Mobile App
- Locate the Google Authenticator App on your mobile device
- Open the Google Authenticator
- You will see six digit code that changes every 30 second
- Enter the currently displayed code into the prompted box, for the account you are trying to access
Exclaim 2 Factor Authentication window
Google Account 2 Factor Authentication window