Google Drive at edjuster
Google Drive is a way to access and share all your files and folders, at any time and on any device. It is the preferred location for storing edjuster company documents that are not stored in exclaim. It provides protection in case of hard disk failure or computer failure.
If you are unsure how to use Google Drive at edjuster, please consult with your manager or the IT Help Desk.
Google Drive Introduction
What is Drive?
Think of Drive as your personal stash of files and folders that follows you wherever you go—it lets you keep everything and share anything. With Drive, you can access files, folders, and Google documents (such as Docs, Sheets, and Slides) from a web browser or any mobile device where you've installed Drive.
How do I try out Drive?
Visit Google Drive on the web at drive.google.com.
Use Drive File Stream to quickly access My Drive and Team Drive files on your computer, without using disk space.
Upload existing files to Drive.
How much storage do I have for my Drive files?
You have unlimited storage to use for Drive, Gmail, and photos.
Where can I get more information?
Google Drive just got easier for you and your team
We’re pleased to announce Drive File Stream, a new application for your Mac or PC. Use Drive File Stream to access all your Google Drive files from your computer while using less disk space and decreasing sync time.
How does it work?
With Drive File Stream, you can:
- Quickly see all your Google Drive files in Finder/Explorer (including Team Drives) directly from your computer.
- Browse and organize Google Drive files without downloading all of them to your computer.
- Choose which files or folders you'd like to make available offline.
- Open files in common apps like Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop.
How do I get started?
Visit the Drive Help Center to install Drive File Stream and get started.
- You can't currently duplicate Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- If you have edit access for a Team Drive (or any files shared within a Team Drive), you can currently only view these files in Drive File Stream. To edit the files, you must access them in Drive on the web.