Adjusting The Date/Time on your system
1. Right click on the clock on the taskbar, Select Adjust Date/Time.
2. Select Change Time zone.
** Ensure that the correct time is displayed, if not select appropriate time zone for your area. **
3. Select Change Date and Time.
4. If prompted by UAC, then click on Yes.
5. Select Today’s date from the calendar
6. Ensure the time under the clock is correct, if so hit OK
If time is not correct proceed to next step
7. Manually adjust the time under clock if required and hit OK
10. Click on OK.