If you have forgotten your password, you can reset your password yourself without contacting technical support. Follow the instructions below to do this.
- Navigate to https://www.e-xclaim.com/
- To start the password reset process, click the I forgot my password link on the Login page (outlined in red in the image below).
You will then be stepped through the process of resetting your password.
Forgot Your Password
- Enter your exclaim user id (this may be your email address, or a regular user id without the @mycompany.com), and then
- Check the I'm not a robot check box (which may prompt you for additional verification steps in some cases).
- Then click Continue.
Password Reset E-mail
exclaim will now send an e-mail to the e-mail address associated with your exclaim account containing a Password reset code. You will need to check your e-mail for this reset code, and then copy and paste it into the password reset screen.
The e-mail will look like this (the password reset code is outlined in red in the image below):
Enter Password Reset Code
- Copy and paste the Password Reset Code from the e-mail into the Enter Password Reset Code (in the box outlined in red in the image below).
- Click Continue.
If you click Cancel or close the window, you will need to restart the password reset process from the beginning of this procedure.
Set Your Password
Now you will be asked to set a new password for your account. You will need to enter the password twice to ensure you have correctly typed the password. In addition, a password strength indicator will indicate the strength of your password. If the indicator is red, then your password does not meet minimum requirements. We strongly encourage you to use a strong password that turns the indicator green.
- Type in your new password, and review the password strength indicator, and ensure the indicator is not red.
- Type your chosen password in a second time to verify that it has been typed as expected.
- Click Save.
Your password is now changed, and you will need to log into exclaim to continue.
In some cases, exclaim may not be able to guide you through the reset process. In these cases, it will display an error message with an error code. If you receive such a message, please contact technical support with the details of the error message, including the error code, to get assistance in resetting your password.